Prof.(Dr.) Manik Saha.
Health and Family welfare
- Corrigendum for the post of ASHA Facilitator under Unakoti District Date 27th September 2021.
- Name of the eligible candidates for written examination for the post of ASHA Facilitator under Unakoti District Date 24th September 2021.
- Memorandum regarding ASHA incentive under RNTCP Date 12th May 2020.
- Memorandum regarding implementation of ASHA Programme-thereof Date 04th September 2019.
- Memorandum regarding Selection of ASHA Facilitators Date 17th December 2018.
- Revised ASHA Monthly Incentives Date 30th October 2018.
- Govt. Memorandum regarding new Selection of ASHA Date 10th October 2018.
- Memorandum regarding ASHA Varosha Divas Date 06th September 2018.
- Notification regarding enhancement of ASHA Incentives Date 21st August 2017.
- MEMORANDUM of 33.33% ASHA Incentives Date 22nd March 2017.
- Accreditation of ASHA Training Site by the NIOS Date 09th March 2017.
- ASHA as PRI Member at local GP/ADC village Date 22th April 2016.
- Ensuring Safety of ASHA Date 22th April 2016..
- ASHA Drug Kit List Date 22th April 2016.
- Revised JSY Memorandum for ASHA Payment Date 27th July 2015.
- ASHA Incentive for ASHA Varosha Divas and VHSNC. Date 11th MARCH 2015.
- ASHA Assured Incentive State Specific Guideline. Date 27th October 2014.
- AVD Supervision letter. Date 18th October 2014.
- Guideline for ASHA Facilitator Honorarium, Travel Cost and AVD Supervision letter. Date 18th October 2014.
- ASHA new monthly performance based assured incentive payment voucher Date 18th September 2014.
- Rolling out 100 Days ASHA Plan and checklist of ASHA Varosha Divas.
- Support for ASHA Programme in Sepahijala District.
- MEMORANDUM - ASHA Resource Centre at State ,District & Sub-Divisional Level.
- Memorandum of Fixed Day ASHA Payment.
- Memorandum regarding allowing ASHAs in the Labour Room.
- Preference to ASHA in selection of MPW Female and ANM training course
- Additional performance based incentive to the extent of 33.33% above the rate fixed under NRHM to ASHAs from State Govt. fund
- Sitting arrangment for ASHA at AWC- SC- PHC- CHC
- Guidelines for the scheme for ASHAs to ensure spacing
- Home Based Neonatal Care Form and provision of fund for printing- Reg